Well, probably should have posted that I was on another SCW Magazine-related hiatus… and the way thing are going, these might be happening more often. I’m renaming these “nomBat Chronicles” so I can be a little looser with the weekly format. If you’d like to keep up with us, on a more regular basis, follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
- On that SCW Magazine related note, last Friday week we sent Issue #2 to the printers! Our sophomore effort is, in our opinion, leaps and bounds an improvement (and we thought the first one was great)! Will be hitting the streets of Santa Cruz later this month. We’re very excited!
- Beer Week was a tremendous success and we had loads of fun!
- Aside from Issue 2, we’ve been handling small things here and there: an ad, an invite, an e-newsletter/blog, whatever we can help with. Now, we’re on to a handful of larger clients and projects, which we’ll be able to talk about once they’re a little further along!
What’s happening with our clients:
- Friend in Cheeses: Tabitha will be rockin’ it at the Whole Foods’ tent at the San Francisco Street Food Festival! Yummy! Read More
- Smooth Body Lounge: Join Smooth for a Saturday Hormones Meet, today at 4:00 – 6:00 PM, hosted by Dr. Aimee Shunney and Pure Pleasure’s own Janis Baldwin. Swing by the Lounge for an informative discussion forum about balancing hormones and check out toys and products provided by Santa Cruz’s own Pure Pleasure! Read More
- Bella Mare Sea Glass: Check out Leslie’s gorgeous jewelry at the Mammoth Festival – Wine, Music, Food & Art, through Sunday, August 17th! Read More
- Aptos Chamber of Commerce: Join the Chamber, September 11th, for their September Breakfast Meeting. special guest speaker Aptos/La Selva Fire Department Fire Chief Jeff Terpstra. Network with other community and chamber members, hand out promotional materials, hear important safety and government reports all while enjoying a wonderful breakfast! Read More
- Sea Sniper Baja: Spaces are still available for the Pacific Side excursions and are timing our trips with the arrival of the Groupers on reefs close to the Bay and the Wahoo schools that frequent Thetis Bank and other offshore locations! Read More
To our clients: got an event, or something important to talk about? Let us know and we’ll post it here!