- Began work on Zachary’s Restaurant’s website. Exciting building out a first-time website, especially for such a local institution. Reveal to come soon!
- We’re also in the beginning phases of an overhaul on Johnny’s Haborside! It’s great working with restaurant, the research is so delicious (and Johnny’s view ain’t half bad, either)!
- CORE’s homepage got a little facelift!
- Our Victorian Santa Cruz, Aptos T-shirts are up in the Local Santa Cruz shop. Plus, the whole site got a much needed overhaul!
- Our 4th of July T-Shirts & Hats FOR SALE!! Support your local parade and the Aptos Chamber of Commerce. Now for sale at these locations: Aptos Chamber of Commerce, Aptos Feed & Pet Supply, Comerica Bank (Aptos), Pacific Coffee Roasting Co., Santa Cruz County Bank (Aptos), The UPS Store, and Seascape Wine and Spirits. You’ll also be able to get yours the day of the parade, along with posters and Limited edition silkscreen prints! Yay!!
What’s happening with our clients:
- Friend in Cheeses: Support Tabitha and her amazing, kick-ass jams by voting for her in the Whole Food Market Local Foodmakers Grant! She deserves it, so VOTE VOTE VOTE!
- Bella Mare Sea Glass: Check out Leslie’s gorgeous jewelry at the Pleasure Point Street Fair, June 21st! Read More
- Santa Cruz CORE: Sign up for the 2014 River Run, June 22nd; benefitting The Watershed Council & Grind out Hungry! Register for the 1K, 5K or 10K today! Read More
- Aptos Chamber of Commerce: Join the Chamber (and us!!), July 4th, for the Pancake Breakfast, World’s Shortest Parade and Party in the Park! Will be a full day of festivities! PLUS, we will have T-shirts and posters of our Otter! Read More
- Sea Sniper Baja: Sign up now for the 3-Day and 5-Day Packages around the Cerralvo/La Paz area all thru the year. (Also learn about their Big Boy Contest!) Read More
To our clients: got an event, or something important to talk about? Let us know and we’ll post it here!