- Santa Cruz Waves Magazine has hit the streets! They’re all over town, so pick one up today! We are so proud of the work the team has done, and looking forward to the next one!
- It’s official, Friend in Cheeses won the Whole Foods Market -Santa Cruz’s first Local Foodmaker Grant! Congrats, Tabitha, you so deserve it!
- We are progressing nicely with Johnny’s Harborside. Playing around with some fun stuff there!
- Our 4th of July Aptos Hat & Shirts sure do look swell!
- Working on a really cool new project / event with SCWaves, that I can’t wait to tell you about… soon!
- And, of course, signs, sign, signs for the River Run, this Sunday!
What’s happening with our clients:
- Santa Cruz Waves: Magazine Launch Party tonight at Paradox (4pm – 7pm) and Suda (9pm – close)! It’s gonna be a blast! Read More
- Santa Cruz CORE: Join CORE for the 2014 River Run, June 22nd; benefitting The Watershed Council & Grind out Hungry! Stick around after the race to EXPO in the San Lorenzo Park, 10am – 12pm, with food, games and more! Read More
- Bella Mare Sea Glass: Check out Leslie’s gorgeous jewelry at the Capitola Art on the Beach, June 29th! Read More
- Aptos Chamber of Commerce: Join the Chamber (and us!!), July 4th, for the Pancake Breakfast, World’s Shortest Parade and Party in the Park! Will be a full day of festivities! PLUS, we will have T-shirts and posters of our Otter! Read More
- Sea Sniper Baja: Sign up now for the 3-Day and 5-Day Packages around the Cerralvo/La Paz area all thru the year. (Also learn about their Big Boy Contest!) Read More
To our clients: got an event, or something important to talk about? Let us know and we’ll post it here!