- Wednesday night, Jon and I had an impromptu date night, and went down to the Boardwalk to watch Lost Boys. While walking around we found our Victorian Santa Cruz shirts on full display! Made the night that much better!
- Get pumped, SC Waves is throwing a big Beer Week event, this August! Check out the poster.
- Oh, and did you see our in-depth preview of the Magazine?
- On the technical end of things, Waves has moved over to a new ad delivery system, so we’ve been learning that and working with the ad team to get everybody up to speed.
- We think we’ve landed on final designs for the Santa Cruz Junior Guards Regional Team’s shirts! We persented two color options; we’ll see which way they go (maybe both!). It’s been a fun project, and now on to NorCal!
What’s happening with our clients:
- Santa Cruz Waves: Apparel Sidewalk Sale out front Assembly, Downtown, this Saturday and Sunday! Read More
- Bella Mare Sea Glass: Check out Leslie’s gorgeous jewelry at the Capitola Art on the Beach, this Sunday, June 29th! Read More
- Aptos Chamber of Commerce: Join the Chamber (and us!!), July 4th, for the Pancake Breakfast, World’s Shortest Parade and Party in the Park! Will be a full day of festivities! PLUS, we will have T-shirts and posters of our Otter! Read More
- Sea Sniper Baja: Sign up now for the 3-Day and 5-Day Packages around the Cerralvo/La Paz area all thru the year. (Also learn about their Big Boy Contest!) Read More
To our clients: got an event, or something important to talk about? Let us know and we’ll post it here!