Aaaaand, we’re back! Holy cow, what an insane couple of weeks!
- Monday we sent the magazine to the printer. And yesterday, swung by PrintWorx shop to check the proofs. Everything looks amazing! We hit the street with the final June 18th!
- I also want to congratulate SCW’s founder, Tyler Fox for being honored with a Nextie (and getting us last-minute tickets to the event), last Friday! View his video here. Along with the other deserving recipients, congrats!
- We’ve been to two different local t-shirt printers this week, too! Cadillac Designs for the 4th of July shirts (and made some limited edition prints, as well!). Broprints for or first batch of Aptos Victorian Santa Cruz t-shirts! Oh! We also got out Santa Cruz shirts in Sun Shops and Surf Life’s all over town!
- York Framing Gallery has been nice enough to sell a hand-full of our Orignaux Moose limited edition silkscreen, watercolor prints!
- On top of all that, it’s been a mad dash playing catch-up with our clients. Phew!
What’s happening with our clients:
- Smooth Body Lounge: Celebrate Smooth’s 2-Year Anniversary, this Saturday, June 7th! Live music, free food, free booze, AND 25% OFF waxing, tanning, and facials! Read More
- Bella Mare Sea Glass: Check out Leslie’s gorgeous jewelry at the Pleasure Point Street Fair, June 21st! Read More
- Santa Cruz CORE: Sign up for the 2014 River Run, June 22nd; benefitting The Watershed Council & Grind out Hungry! Register for the 1K, 5K or 10K today! Read More
- Aptos Chamber of Commerce: Join the Chamber (and us!!), July 4th, for the Pancake Breakfast, World’s Shortest Parade and Party in the Park! Will be a full day of festivities! PLUS, we will have T-shirts and posters of our Otter! Read More
- Sea Sniper Baja: Sign up now for the 3-Day and 5-Day Packages around the Cerralvo/La Paz area all thru the year. (Also learn about their Big Boy Contest!) Read More
To our clients: got an event, or something important to talk about? Let us know and we’ll post it here!